PGS Hotels, founded in 2010 within the scope of Pegas Touristik, one of the world’s top 10 tour operators, operates its hotels in Turkey and Thailand. PGS Hotels has arranged all its facilities to integrate high-end service concept with unlimited fun, free of unnecessary luxuries so that anyone who wishes can have a comfortable holiday at a comfortable price. However, it has standardized services within an “Ultra All Inclusive” system that can meet all needs. By the year 2018 with the Kremlin Palace participating within the scope of PGS Hotels it had the privilege to host its guests in Turkey’s first thematic hotel.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
In order to be able to provide better quality and innovative services to our guests in the constantly developing, changing and growing tourism sector, and to become the leader of the sector, we do promise that we will stick to the principles of guest orientation, continuous improvement, respect for business values, valuing staff, collecting and giving importance to the environment and acting in accordance with the law.
Our targets are to have at least 95% guest satisfaction in internal customer satisfaction surveys, providing that personnel circulation does not exceed 5% per year, ensuring that 90% of the personnel are given training determined according to the annual training plan, that all internal audit and management oversight meetings to be held on scheduled dates and 99% error-free results from food sample analyzes
OUR BASIC VALUES
- Emphasis on institutionalization and branding
- To follow changing and renewed global tourism and hotel standards.
- To be open to constant change and development
- To adopt management understanding with targets.
- Guest focus.
- Being sensitive to and analyze guest requests and suggestions.
- Not compromising on quality.
- Emphasis on staff selection and training
- Working with a team spirit.
- Provide energetic and friendly service.
- Being respectful of the neighborhood and the community.
- To comply with law